From a single crockery business started in the 1950's, PCH has emerged as one of the largest players in the "retail" industry. We started with a commitment to excel, achieve and deliver the very best. Towards this end, we engineer, optimize and control every phase of the Retail and Distribution process for all our products to ensure that they are of the highest quality and also the best value for money for our customers.
A quick glance at the milestones achieved by PCH in the last 6 decades:
- 1950 - "Punjab Crockery House" started business of crockery trading
- 1970 - Started Distribution of Consumer Electronics
- 1990 - Started Distribution of Garments
- 2002 - Started first retail store of Consumer Electronics
- 2007 - Consolidated various business units under umbrella of “PCH Retail Ltd”
- 2010 - Network expanded to Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra.